Universal Keychain Wireless Remote Metal Duplicator Universal Remote Control
|FOB Price:||US $2.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Credit Card|
- Model NO.: NT-CR06
- Signal Transmission: RF Remote Control
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Transmission Distance: 50-100m
- Material: Metal
- Cloning Remote Control: 433.92MHz
- 4-Channel Remote: 433.92MHz Duplicator
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Application: Household Appliances, Automatic Doors, LED Products, Industrial Machinery, Special Equipment
- Type: Button
- Universal: Universal
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery Type: 12V 23A
- Remote Control Duplicator: 4 Buttons
- Trademark: NT
- Specification: CE
Product NO.: NT-CR05
This is a multi-channel remote control duplicator that can
Copy / clone up to 4 x 433.92MHz fixed code remote signals.
Easy duplication of:
Car alarm remotes.
Motorbike alarm remotes.
Garage / shed alarm remotes.
Vehicle central locking system remotes.
Electric garage door remotes.
Electric gate remotes.
Home automation device remotes - ie. Remote sockets,
Features / Specifications:
Operating voltage: DC12V
Operating current: 10MA
Operating fixed frequency: 433.92MHz or315MHz Suitable for remotes with or without DIP switches Item
Item Size: 6cm x 3cm x 2cm
Operating distance: Up to 100 meters
This item is not suitable for cloning rolling code
1. Simultaneously press the two top buttons on the clone remote until the blue LED flashes. This
Clears the clone remotes memory ready for programming (this
Procedure takes approximately 10 seconds).
2. Hold the original and the clone remote close to each other.
3. Simultaneously press a button on your original remote and one of the buttons on the clone remote and hold until the LED on the clone remote flashes steadily.
4. Programming is now complete. Repeat steps 2 > 4 to program
Please check your existing remote to see if it uses the 433 MHz frequency (not the rolling code type) - If it does then this clone device will be able to duplicate it.