3G Mobile Phone Signal Isolator
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Credit Card|
- Model NO.: NT-101H
- Jamming Power: up to 12watt
- Trademark: Newerton
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Mobile Phone Signal Isolator: 3G,CDMA,GSM,Dcs,Phs
- Jammer Distance: About 4-50m
- Specification: CE
Product No.: NT-101H
Isolating signal band width are:
- CDMA: 869-890MHz
- GSM: 925-960MHz
- DCS: 1805-1880MHz
- PHS: 1900-1925MHz.
Effective Isolating/shielding range: 4 ~50 meters.
Suitable for Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, etc.
Working time: It can work stably for a long time.
Environment temperature: -40degree to +55 degree.
Relative humidity: -30%- 95%.
Power Adapter: Input AC160V-240V, Output DC 5V.
Antenna output power: 12W ( each antenna 3 watt ) depend on installing places
Product dimension: 250x145x52mm
Gift box dimension: 280x330x80mm
This Mobile phone signal jammer (signal isolator) productis suitable for where forbid to use mobile phone.
The Mobile phone signal isolator will make effect only on the communication of mobile phones, instead of on other electronic devices andhuman bodies.
1.4-Channel type can efficiently provide shield for mobile signals fromCDMA, GSM, DCS and PHS.
2. It only shields the signals from mobile phone and does not affect the normal operation of other electronic devices.
3. Generally, please use your mobile phone at the places more than 200 meters away from the base station.
4. Switching on, it can work stably for a long time.
5. Slow start-up circuit can avoid sparkling caused by mechanical switch.
1. Conference room, autitoriums, law court, library, exam room, school,cinema, theater, and hospital, etc.
2. Oil Station, gas filled station, oil field, oil depot, etc.
3. At places where using mobile phone is prohibited such as government,military, finance, security, police and command center, etc.
4. Channel types can efficiently provide shield for mobile signals fromCDMA, GSM, DCS and PHS.