Wireless RF Signal Booster 315MHz/433MHz Signal Repeater
|FOB Unit Price:||US $24.99 US $19.99|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||15000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, credit card|
- Model NO.: NT-R01
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, CE
- Working Frequency: 315MHz or 433.92MHz
- Transmitting Distance: 3000 Meters
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Type: Signal Repeater
- Lightning Protection: Without Lightning Protection
- Condition: New
- Working Remote Control Type: Fixed Code or Learning Code
- Trademark: NT
- Specification: CE. RoHS
Wireless signal booster is a special kind device for transmitting wireless signals. It can make original weak signal sent out with larger power so that enlarge the transmitting range. The important feature is : Many kind of frequency you can use, it is specialized in common 315MHz or 433.92MHz. it also can overcome some problems between the repeaters' interference so that ensure the accuracy of the signal transmitted.
1. Features and Specifications
Working Voltage: DC 12V
Operating Current: 150mA-180mA
Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz or 433.92MHz( Customized is optional)
Receiving time: 3 s (Not transmitting signal when it received)
Transmitting time: 3-10 s (Not receiving signal when it transmitted)
Oscillation resistance: 1.5M-4.7M
Transmitting distance: 3000 m
Widely used in encode IC: 2262,2264,2260,1527,2240 etc.
MAX items: At most learn 100 items.
2. To learn:
Press learning button a few seconds until indicator is flashing, release hands. Then press the transmitter, led is off. It learns successfully.
3. To delete:
Press button 3 s, the indicator flashes until it is off, release your hands , it deletes successfully.
1) None code : no learning, no transmitting
2)Transmitting time should not be too long, 3s-10s is the best time! Avoid to a long time destroying the transmitter module.
3) The middle one is the transmitting indicator, the left one is the learning indicator and the right one is the power indicator.